Baltic Amber Child's Necklace - Multi
Naturally reduce pain!
Baltic amber necklaces are used for their reputed pain relieving and anti-inflammatory properties.
Baltic amber is one of the oldest and most esteemed types of amber available. GummyBabies.com.au genuine Baltic amber teething necklaces are made in Lithuania, using polished Baltic amber which is smoother on the skin, meaning no irritation.
*Important Notice - None of our amber necklaces are toys. Amber necklaces are not designed to be chewed on or played with. Not suitable for children under 36 months of age.
|Materials||Genuine Baltic amber & multi thread cotton|
|Origin||Baltic region & made in Lithuania - Certificate of authenticity included|
|Colour||Baltic amber is naturally formed in different colours. The lighter colours have slightly higher levels of succinic acid (4-6% higher) - Not enough to make a difference to healing properties|
|Safety||Each amber bead is individually knotted (for safety) and the necklace fastens with a plastic safety screw clasp. Should the necklace break the beads will not scatter. Should any pressure be applied to the necklace the special plastic safety clasp has been designed to break open. We personally check every necklace prior to shipping them to you.|
|Warranty||100% money back guarantee within 30 days of purchase|
|Inclusions||Certificate of authenticity, black velour carry bag|
|Important Notice||None of our amber necklaces and bracelets are toys. Amber necklaces and bracelets are not designed to be chewed on or played with. Not suitable for children under 36 months of age.|
Important Safety Information
- Amber Jewellery is NOT a toy.
- Children should be supervised at all times when wearing the necklace or bracelet.
- Remove the necklace or bracelet when the child is unattended, even if it is only for a short period of time.
- Remove the necklace or bracelet while the child sleeps at day or night.
- Do not allow the child to chew the necklace or bracelet.
- Our Amber Jewellery has safety clasps and are designed to break open with pressure. Please be aware of this safety feature as mistreatment can lead to a permanent breakage and necklaces that have broken this way will not be replaced.
|Ships When||Orders before 2pm AEST on a business day in Queensland, will ship same day from Queensland|
|Delivery Times||Delivery times will vary across the country|
East Coast metropolitan areas: 3 - 4 business days
East Coast regional areas: 6 - 8 business days
SA & TAS: 7 - 9 business days
WA & NT: 10-14 business days (longer if remote)
Free tracked delivery to mainland Australia
|Ships With||We use Auspost for shipping Amber & Silicone Jewellery|
Tracking details will be emailed to you (please check your junk folder if you have not received it from us)
|PO Boxes||This item can be sent to a PO Box|
|Authority to Leave||Our deliveries are to the doorstep and do not require a signature upon delivery. The default position is that there is Authority to Leave (ATL)|
|Contact||Please include your mobile number in case the driver or GummyBabies.com.au needs to contact you|
Can I return my product?
Sure! GummyBabies.com.au offers all customers a 100% no questions asked money back guarantee (subject to the terms below).
You should be 100% happy with your purchase. If you change your mind about an item purchased or simply wish to return it, you are welcome to do so for a full refund (less shipping costs). The only conditions applying to returns are as follows:
- All returns must be unused and in their original condition (including all original protective packaging).
- You must complete your return within 30 days of the date of your order and you are responsible for arranging the return and all related costs.
- The original shipping costs to you are not refunded.
- You must contact us before any refund or exchange is granted and you must adhere to the above terms.
View our full Returns and Refunds Policy here.