Baltic Amber Child's Necklace - 33-34cm
Naturally reduce pain!
Baltic amber necklaces are used for their reputed pain relieving and anti-inflammatory properties.
Baltic amber is one of the oldest and most esteemed types of amber available. GummyBabies.com.au genuine Baltic amber teething necklaces are made in Lithuania, using polished Baltic amber which is smoother on the skin, meaning no irritation.
*Important Notice - None of our amber necklaces are toys. Amber necklaces are not designed to be chewed on or played with. Not suitable for children under 36 months of age.
|Materials||Genuine Baltic amber & multi thread cotton|
|Origin||Baltic region & made in Lithuania|
|Colour||Baltic amber is naturally formed in different colours. The lighter colours have slightly higher levels of succinic acid (4-6% higher) - Not enough to make a difference to healing properties|
|Safety||Each amber bead is individually knotted (for safety) and the necklace fastens with a plastic safety screw clasp. Should the necklace break the beads will not scatter. Should any pressure be applied to the necklace the special plastic safety clasp has been designed to break open. We personally check every necklace prior to shipping them to you.|
|Warranty||100% money back guarantee within 30 days of purchase|
|Inclusions||Velour carry bag|
|Important Notice||None of our amber necklaces and bracelets are toys. Amber necklaces and bracelets are not designed to be chewed on or played with. Not suitable for children under 36 months of age.|
Important Safety Information
- Amber Jewellery is NOT a toy.
- Children should be supervised at all times when wearing the necklace or bracelet.
- Remove the necklace or bracelet when the child is unattended, even if it is only for a short period of time.
- Remove the necklace or bracelet while the child sleeps at day or night.
- Do not allow the child to chew the necklace or bracelet.
- Our Amber Jewellery has safety clasps and are designed to break open with pressure. Please be aware of this safety feature as mistreatment can lead to a permanent breakage and necklaces that have broken this way will not be replaced.